One for the guys.

Options
You all have a great night.

Two Hunting buddies were in a conversation as to smart dogs, the one says to the other I have the smartest hunting dog in the world, the other replies no dog is that smart. The first says lets go hunting and I’ll prove it, so off they go. after a short period of time the dog goes on point then returns to his master and touches his leg with one paw, the other hunter says what’s that prove the dog owner says he’s telling me there is one pheasant out there, the dog resumes his point flushes the bird and they bag it.. The other guys says well that just a coincidence the owner says I’ll prove it the owner sends the dog back again. And again the dog goes on point returns to his master and touches his leg twice, the other guy now says well I guess he’s telling you he has two pheasant out there. The dog again takes the point and flushes two pheasants. Both hunters get one. the other hunter says well I guess you do have the smartest Hunting dog after all, just then the dog goes on point comes running back to his master and starts humping his leg the other hunter says hes’s like any other dog The owner says there are so many freakin’ birds out there he can’t count them.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    You all have a great night.

Two Hunting buddies were in a conversation as to smart dogs, the one says to the other I have the smartest hunting dog in the world, the other replies no dog is that smart. The first says lets go hunting and I’ll prove it, so off they go. after a short period of time the dog goes on point then returns to his master and touches his leg with one paw, the other hunter says what’s that prove the dog owner says he’s telling me there is one pheasant out there, the dog resumes his point flushes the bird and they bag it.. The other guys says well that just a coincidence the owner says I’ll prove it the owner sends the dog back again. And again the dog goes on point returns to his master and touches his leg twice, the other guy now says well I guess he’s telling you he has two pheasant out there. The dog again takes the point and flushes two pheasants. Both hunters get one. the other hunter says well I guess you do have the smartest Hunting dog after all, just then the dog goes on point comes running back to his master and starts humping his leg the other hunter says hes’s like any other dog The owner says there are so many freakin’ birds out there he can’t count them.
  • bob9304
    bob9304 Posts: 87
    Options
    :laugh: LOL:laugh:
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    i'll have to pass this on to my son, as he is a bird hunter. course his dog should read it too, maybe he would get the point and quit trin' to hump my leg.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    i'll have to pass this on to my son, as he is a bird hunter. course his dog should read it too, maybe he would get the point and quit trin' to hump my leg.

:laugh: :laugh: