30 Day Ab Routine

Options
Is anyone else doing the 30 Day Ab Routine? If so what day are you on? The furthest through I've gotten is to day 12 and I stopped because I passed out and my boyfriend convinced me I was being unsafe. I'm not better and starting it again. Just wondering if other people do/are doing it.

Replies

• lynnfisher79
    lynnfisher79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No I haven't heard of this before. It sounds good and I would give it a try. Can you point me in the right direction for it please? thanks
  • zoe263
    zoe263 Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    It's an app. Just called 30 Day Ab Challenge. It can be hard so you really need to push yourself and stick to it.
  • CTnicktellis
    CTnicktellis Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it but I checked it out and its definitely not unsafe. I'm do heavy volume regularly, a lot of those same exercises. You may just need to take it a little slower and build up your core strength first. Or it could be as simple as making sure you're properly hydrated and breathing properly during these exercises. Hope this helps. Good luck!
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm doing it and the 30 day chest challenge too. I'm on day 6. I find it's OK and I'm enjoying it
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 18, but I don't do it every day so it's taken me about 2 months so far! :)
    It is hard but if I need to I just take a little break, so instead of 100 situps, I do 25 x 4.
  • Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    OP passed out the first time trying it and is now doing it again? Logic much?

Y'all know you don't have to work out abs everyday to get em don't you? and like any other muscle in the body they need rest and recovery to grow?

Obviously not :/