7 Months On & 104 Pounds Lighter

Options
12346»

Replies

• shedghes
    shedghes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great and I bet you feel better. You are a great inspiration to a lot of people.
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!! You have so much to be proud of!! Congrats!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Now that is a truly beautiful sight. Congrats on your journey
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You a freaking inspiration…dang and in 7 months…you kicked it into high gear!!! Just starting my journey her at MFP for the first time, so special when folks actually are brave and proud enough to show you the results and share their struggles. Thanks for sharing you made my day :)

Awww shucks!

Thank you once again. You keep making my day every time more of you post.

I can't express how grateful I am to all of you.
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • mahhcm3
    mahhcm3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :smile: GREAT JOB! You are a true inspiration! I wish you continued success!!!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I like it that the ticker in your signature has quite literally gone off the scale lol.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Fine work!
  • Jztime
    Options
    Hey all!

Just a mini update as you can all see I have now lost about another 20 pounds since this was first posted.

I have a goal to reach 140 pounds lost by the 20/9/2014 as it is the 5th anniversary of my fathers death.

I'm learning to drive and my theory test is also that day. No pressure!

The weight loss has slowed a little which is not surprising but I am averaging about 2.5 pounds a week.

I plan on posting more pictures for you all at the end of October when I am hoping to have lost about 150 pound in total (and then probably not until Christmas then when I should have lost around 170 pounds).

So basically I am hoping to leave 2014 170 pounds lighter than when I started it!

Wish me luck!
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! - I have just clicked on this guy's profile and he has now lost 206 pounds!

Dude you need to post your new photos in this thread - MFP needs you!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is unreal, well done and yes POST ANOTHER PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jztime
    Options
    f2j69a0r49ry.jpeg
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your ongoing success...so great to see you are still on the path!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!