I'm back and need support. Fitness buddy where are you?

Options
Turningpage0201
Turningpage0201 Posts: 36 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Decided to give the app another try..

I would love to have a fitness buddy or buddies. People to talk to, vent, help and just share our struggles and success. I have gone back and forth with this journey far too many times and i am simply tired of failing. I just wish i had a better support system and someone who can truly understand the damn struggle of being over weight. So if you need anyone to talk to, reach out. Need a support system? let's build it. Below is my current information. I'm ashamed of how much i let myself go but, I'll be damn if i let it win over my life.

316 lbs
Female
Southern California

Replies

• Bigory2015
    Bigory2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost about 130lbs 10 years ago... then in the past 7 years I gained back about 100 of those. I get the feeling of being ashamed. Don't give up though because you have the power to take control. I am on my way back to where I was so if you ever want to *kitten* about the struggles, feel free to message me!
  • Turningpage0201
    Options
    Bigory2015 wrote: »
    I lost about 130lbs 10 years ago... then in the past 7 years I gained back about 100 of those. I get the feeling of being ashamed. Don't give up though because you have the power to take control. I am on my way back to where I was so if you ever want to *kitten* about the struggles, feel free to message me!

Hey!!! Thank you, so much. Definitely would help. Accepted ur request and the same to you! Feel free to vent it out if needed or praise about it when you are succeeding.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Stick with MFP! In my honest opinion, there is no better support system out there :]
    You can do this.
  • Turningpage0201
    Options
    Stick with MFP! In my honest opinion, there is no better support system out there :]
    You can do this.

I'm starting to see that (:
  • TedsAngel
    TedsAngel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just getting back on here as well. Was on here a few years ago and never felt better. Time to get back into the grove of things
  • Turningpage0201
    Options
    Just getting back on here as well. Was on here a few years ago and never felt better. Time to get back into the grove of things
    Awesome, way to go. I'm glad you chose to come back just like i know many of us have. Let's make this the journey to remember!
  • binie08
    binie08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Here's to new beginnings!
    Feel free to add me
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd go around w/MFP and I am here to stay. Like you, I am also tired of failing and I am done starting over b/c all I can think about is what if I never quit, where would I be & what would I look like now?? :weary: I am about 7 weeks in and have went from 304lbs to 289.4lbs!! You can sooooo do it this time around!! Feel free to add me!! :smiley:
  • justcapucine1
    justcapucine1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Glad someone else out here feels like I do. I am forever starting over and over. I am determined to stick to it. In 2009 I lost 70 lbs and I have gained 100 since then. I can't freaking believe that. I have to start somewhere but who knew I could be heavier than I was 9 months pregnant. Why did I do this to myself.
  • FMUP
    FMUP Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I lost 77 pounds in about 2 years and within a year I've put back on 35 of it. So I'm starting again (and again and again)... Every failure is a step towards success. Let's journey together.
  • losingitall2012
    Options
    Hi! I'm back again too! I need support buddies too! It's been so long since I've been on MFP I have to learn how to navigate thru it all over again.
  • susiepurdy
    susiepurdy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am back as well after taking off 5 years ago. There is always a reason why I go back to bad habits.
    Found mine and thought about it. Excuse or not, feeling so much better now being back. Add me if you like?
  • marco8024
    marco8024 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    We are all here man! To help and motivate and answer questions. Also just here for you man and for each other! Let's be friends I'm always willing to help. We are all on the same journey! Let's ALL conquer TOGETHER
  • eugeneranada
    eugeneranada Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    we're all in this together. never stop. never too late.

96399058.png
  • Turningpage0201
    Options
    binie08 wrote: »
    Here's to new beginnings!
    Feel free to add me

Cheers! H20 style lol
    Added
  • Turningpage0201
    Options
    This is my 3rd go around w/MFP and I am here to stay. Like you, I am also tired of failing and I am done starting over b/c all I can think about is what if I never quit, where would I be & what would I look like now?? :weary: I am about 7 weeks in and have went from 304lbs to 289.4lbs!! You can sooooo do it this time around!! Feel free to add me!! :smiley:

That's amazing and so inspiring. I know how that is, the feeling of what could've been. Well now we're here. Let's do this. Added btw (:
  • Turningpage0201
    Options
    Glad someone else out here feels like I do. I am forever starting over and over. I am determined to stick to it. In 2009 I lost 70 lbs and I have gained 100 since then. I can't freaking believe that. I have to start somewhere but who knew I could be heavier than I was 9 months pregnant. Why did I do this to myself.

You're not alone, none of us are. But, that question will always linger even after we succeed, because, we will. We have to. Welcome back greatest of luck. Im here if you need anything (:
  • Turningpage0201
    Options
    FMUP wrote: »
    I lost 77 pounds in about 2 years and within a year I've put back on 35 of it. So I'm starting again (and again and again)... Every failure is a step towards success. Let's journey together.

Haha sorry that again and again reminded me of myself so much. But, how great is it that we fall and rise again and again right? You haven't truly failed if you continue on the path. Definitely. Let's do it. I think you added me not sure i have been accepting and sadly cannot read the messages I'll check if not I'll be adding you (:
  • Turningpage0201
    Options
    Hi! I'm back again too! I need support buddies too! It's been so long since I've been on MFP I have to learn how to navigate thru it all over again.

I love to see how i am not alone. I'm also in the learning process of this app. It's been glitchy and doesn't notify i have responses so i have just been checking sporadically.
  • Turningpage0201
    Options
    susiepurdy wrote: »
    I am back as well after taking off 5 years ago. There is always a reason why I go back to bad habits.
    Found mine and thought about it. Excuse or not, feeling so much better now being back. Add me if you like?

If you haven't added me I'll def add you. No excuses not anymore.