Hello?? Anyone out there??

peppersg
peppersg Posts: 6
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, My name is Susan... I'm the new girl on the block and I am really frustrated with myself... I lost 15 lbs last fall and gained it all back plus a little, now I just can't seem to get my motivation back... I lost the first weight in a BL contest here in my town... The 2nd BL contest, I dropped out of due to health problems and lack of motivation.. So I put together an amazing 10 week class, where we focus on spirit, mind and body and I GAINED weight during that... How can I cooridinate something and not be successful?? I am ashamed that I can't seem to get a hold of myself or motivate myself.. I do have health issues to work around, but I can't use that as an excuse.. It's time to take control of my life!!! Helppppp...

Replies

• durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    MFP is here to help motivate you when you need it. I am in the same spot you are. I lost 30 lbs last fall, then Thanksgiving and Christmas happen and I have not been able get motivated to loss it again. Having friends on MFP motivates me to at least keep track of everything that I am eating. Whether I have a good day or bad day, I feel that I learn alot by seeing how many calories I am consuming.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Hi Susan,

Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'd be happy to offer support and motivation.

Beverly
  • Mzncdiva
    Mzncdiva Posts: 16
    Hiiii

I'm definitely here for you. I lost quite a bit of pounds last year before my wedding in attempts to look great on that special day and have managed to gain every pound back plus some. I do have a few obstacles in the way of exercising as well...I hear that water aerobics is great for that. My gym doesn't have a pool...but I'll be searching for one that does this week.
  • peppersg
    peppersg Posts: 6
    Thank you for the encouragement.. Would you send me a friend request?
This discussion has been closed.