what are peoples problems?

Options
everything is cool and yes i know its JUSTTTT the internet but still...its still a way of communication just like you would with any one in person.. ive been deleted by numerous people that would be talking to me barely one day ago and all of a sudden i go to their page and it says add as friend. people on here have issues man

Replies

• kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    do you comment their stuff? i know some people get butt hurt if you're not on their page commenting and they're on yours? i asked someone if they were eating enough (she was on about 700 cals a day), and she deleted me. lol. just people, b.
  • btownshreds
    Options
    ya i know sister. its just effing aggrevating i guess how bi polar people are haha
  • KTCali
    KTCali Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Same thing happens to me... I will be chatty with someone and then all of a sudden GONE. I do speak my mind most of the time and I can use some offensive language here and there but it's really not that offensive? Right? :wink:

I would just say screw em...LOL
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    eh one of my friends just posted this

"I have a couple of friends that were 'deleted' on me and I DIDN'T DO IT!

And they didn't do it to me, either.

Does MFP have a glitch!?"
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    all i know is i'm highly offended by everyones comments on here, and i will rant and rave my opinions on my "wall" about it....jkjkjk.....i actually have never deleted anyone, but...i might have been deleted a few times? I dunno, just view it as one less perosn on your wall you have to comment?
  • nouh220200
    nouh220200 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think guys it is just an error with the site thats all