Be my friend!! Let's do this!!

Options
Be my friend!! Let's do this together! Yay!

Replies

• jazzyj1230
    jazzyj1230 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey Reggie, I am glad to see your post. I am starting on a journey to hopefully lose 20-25 lbs overall. I hope to be your friend through this journey. I am one of those people who have tried and failed over and over again, and im tired of doing that.
    Hope to hear from you and whoever else posts here!
  • FitLifeSam712
    FitLifeSam712 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm samantha, my goal is 50lbs. I live in nyc and am a Nysc member, let me know if anyone wants motivation and or would like to go to the gym
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Send friend request if you'd like. Looking for encouragement, support and a few laughs along the way. I have a little over 100 lbs to lose, but I'm determined to FINALLY get it off. I also live in NY.
  • jekosha
    jekosha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, are you still looking for friends here for mutual motivation , accountability and little friendly competition?
    I have started a new 6 week challenge to get my stamina back and to tone my body.. I am doing good on my own, but I find that when I find like minded friends who are on a similar journey, it motivates me to push harder, work out longer and ENJOY THE PROCESS!

So , if you are still adding friends, please add me..

Thanks in advance,
    And have an amazing day !
  • marco8024
    marco8024 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Let's all be friends
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Tatajana. I started almost 2 years ago and lost 100 pounds. I'm looking to lose 50 more pounds. New friends are always welcome! Best of luck! Believe in yourself and you are halfway there!
  • radwraps91
    radwraps91 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • MrChristopho
    MrChristopho Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • joetgaltman
    joetgaltman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Kumbaya!
  • christina_1011
    christina_1011 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been back and forth on mfp for a few years I'm back at it again...can use all the friends and support I can get....anyone can feel free to add me !!
  • Vaccaro1229
    Vaccaro1229 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! Looking to meet more motivated people :) Feel free to add me too!
  • afrierson625
    afrierson625 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm April. Looking to lose 20 lbs and get exercising! Need all the support I can get
  • mina0461
    mina0461 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to fitness pal. Trying to lose 25 lbs. I go to the gym, try to eat healthy and stay fit! Hope I can find some support!
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hit me up for motivation. I love helping others. I have lots of gym and meal knowledge.
  • z4ka
    z4ka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello to EVERYONE. like everyone else was I am new on here would appreciate friends and support and motivation and vice versa. Feel free to contact.
  • csenright
    csenright Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi people! I've used MFP before but I feel like for the first time I'm going through this weight loss journey with the idea for long term health and not just short term quick results. I've lost 10 lbs so far and I think I'd like to loose around 60 more lbs. I don't think I've been that thin since I was a kid to be honest so it's hard to even imagine it, but I know it's possible!

Anyway, looking for some support and fellow people who understand the struggle of weight loss and getting healthy! Add me! :)
  • Acw08338
    Acw08338 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Picking myself up, dusting myself off, and trying this again. Looking for a community of support, encouragement and motivation. Add me if you are like minded.
  • shireenabedin
    shireenabedin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm samantha, my goal is 50lbs. I live in nyc and am a Nysc member, let me know if anyone wants motivation and or would like to go to the gym

Hi Samantha. Am on the same journey dear...let's keep in touch.
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • arush18
    arush18 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone . I've lost some so far it can be a challenge but well worth taking. I've lost 13lbs so far and I have my times when I eat to much or just don't feel it, but I keep logging. If any one needs some motivation feel free to add me good luck on your journey.