Lets start this again

Having been unwell and having treatment for over 11 months, I did lose a bit of weight, mainly because i could not taste anything. When I felt better, got taste buds back I went a bit mad and put on a little bit. Now I got to try again.

so lets do this.

Replies

• Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Sorry to hear you were sick. Glad you are feeling better. Welcome to the journey. Good luck you can do this. :)
  • I to have had health issues that are not serious but the dr's can't seem to figure out. They think they have it figured out now to as simple as vitamin B12 deficiency. I have used my not feeling well as an excuse to not excercise or stick to a weight loss plan. Today I have decided enough is enough and it is time to take care of my health and myself, but I need constant help in keeping me accountable.
  • Adrian47uk
    Adrian47uk Posts: 11 Member
    Chasity6 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you were sick. Glad you are feeling better. Welcome to the journey. Good luck you can do this. :)
    Cheers, for that, I need to get it do it.
    Difficult as my diet is awful and I am a fussy eater.

• Adrian47uk
    Adrian47uk Posts: 11 Member
    I to have had health issues that are not serious but the dr's can't seem to figure out. They think they have it figured out now to as simple as vitamin B12 deficiency. I have used my not feeling well as an excuse to not excercise or stick to a weight loss plan. Today I have decided enough is enough and it is time to take care of my health and myself, but I need constant help in keeping me accountable.

Mine was pretty serious, resulted in operation and Chemo, which is what took my taste away and I was more or less feeding myself on toast and soup for 8 months. But when taste came back, it was like cakes and crisps and stuff.

It is hard at the best of times and not being at work did not help. I wish you well.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Sorry to hear you were unwell. Considering you were sick, you need to make sure you are gentle with yourself. By all means lose the weight you have gained but make sure it is done healthily and slowly. You can 100% succeed with your goals - here at MFP we'll help you. Good luck :)