Count down to Italy!

Options
Ugh! Want to post my before body . I want to feel healthy and look great for Italy next year! 40 pounds is doable in 6 months and then 6 months of maintenance before I begin my adventure! I can do this!!! zpgnuss880sv.jpg

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    You don't look like you need to lose 40 lbs. That's almost 2 lbs/week which is extremely aggressive...

Where in Italy are you going? I spent a month in Florence last summer and a week in Rome earlier this year. Amazing! We are gelato every day, sometimes twice a day!
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do it. Get it girl!
  • gggirl67
    gggirl67 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    You don't look like you need to lose 40 lbs. That's almost 2 lbs/week which is extremely aggressive...

Where in Italy are you going? I spent a month in Florence last summer and a week in Rome earlier this year. Amazing! We are gelato every day, sometimes twice a day!

• gggirl67
    Options
    Trust me I am tall and 40 pounds is a safe yet still curvy weight. Can't wait for the gelato , carbs, wine and Italian culture!
  • gggirl67
    Options
    Yes you can do it. Get it girl!

• gggirl67
    Options
    I am working on it!! Thanks for the vote of confidence ! :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I think you look fantastic anyway.
  • gggirl67
    Options
    Oh thank you so much!
  • paddles34
    paddles34 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, you got this girl! What type of Italian adventure are you going on?
  • gggirl67
    Options
    Ladies only lol
  • sineadc94
    sineadc94 Posts: 26 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I went to Italy earlier this year for 2 months and it's cause of all the food I'm on here! Don't regret it at all though was the most amazing time. My photos actually taken over there on the deck of our Florence apartment. Try get down to the Amalfi Coast if possible but all of it was great.
  • gggirl67
    Options
    Luv it! LoL
  • Jess12992015
    Jess12992015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, you've got this! :smile:
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do this. I'm trying to lose 40 for my daughter's wedding next year! We got this!