Question for Body Revolution users or anyone with weight/cardio training :)

Options
Hello all,

I am on my 3rd week of this program and like it so far but I just wonder if I am doing too much or continue on with the path. I do the DVD's 4 days a week(I don't do the cardio one as I use my treadmill) on top of the 4 days of DVD's I also do cardio 7 days a week for an hour - in the first 2 weeks I only lost 1.6 pounds and 2 inches. I went to a nutritionist a few years ago so I am back to following his program, which is eating 5 times a day:

Breakfast = 2 starches/2 protein/1 fruit
( 1 cup of cheerios/.5 cup of blueberries w/ .5 cup of soy milk and 1 boiled egg)

snack = 1 fruit/1 dairy
(string cheese/grapes or orange)

lunch = 2 carbs/3 proteins/1 veggie/1 fat
(2/3 cup of rice/3oz protein/ .5 cup green beans with almonds)

snack = 1 carb/1 fat
(ezekiel bread w/ almond butter)

Dinner = 1 starch/4 proteins/2 veggies
(this varies every night)

I will have 1 day a week, typically Sundays where I don't follow the above plan, but I do not over indulge. I also weigh and measure my food.

and I drink a ton of water a day.

My calorie intake is typically between 1400-1750 a day and based on my FitBit I typically burn 2200-2500 calories a day.

So my question is: am I eating too much or working out too much or just give it another few weeks and see how it goes?

BTW - I am a 47 year old female. I stand a whooping 4"11.5 and weight 163.6 right now.

Thanks
Claudette

Replies

• hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Not sure what your target loss is. I personally wouldn't sneer at nearly a pound a week. If you want to lose more, I'd recommend tightening up your logging (there seem to be a number of unlogged meals in there) and eating back less of the exercise calories.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My ideal weight would be 135. Thanks
  • cushygal
    Options
    anybody else have any suggestions?
  • cushygal
    Options
    no advice??
  • britebloomz
    britebloomz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've done other JM dvds but not Revolution. She always gave 1 day of rest on her other programs and they were 30 minute intense programs. So I think you should take a day of rest, it's important for recovery.
    Also, you should be proud of the weight and inches you've lost so far. I've always felt that the inches I lost from her dvds were much more dramatic than the actual weight. Good luck!