Friend me or Hostess Ding Dongs will attack!

Options
Hi all,
Not new to mfp- used it with great success in 06 and was 15 lbs from my goal weight after being super overweight for about 10yrs. Maintained for 4 yrs then I crashed and burned - its was the ding dongs fault! Not really, I simply stopped making fitness or accountability a priority. Now many cruel and unusual pounds later (and after minor heart procedure) I am part of this community for life.... feel free to friend me, harang me, cheer me on etc. I'm happy to do the same!

Replies

• JeffBrown3
    JeffBrown3 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Lmao@ your title. I like you already ha-ha. You may add me if you want. Damn, now I want some ding dongs lol
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Great attitude :)
    You can and will succeed stay positive and good luck!
  • heyjude2014j
    heyjude2014j Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Congrats on your success on here- wtg!!
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    dingdongattack_zps7l0hn8p7.jpg
    Typed text because I couldn't even read my handwriting. ><
  • billsue85
    billsue85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't lose a pound to save my soul. That happens when you get close to 50. Gonna try though.
  • ckfox95
    ckfox95 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Did someone say Ding Dongs??! Chocolate is my weakness but you got this!!!! You can do it! Feel free to friend me if you like, I'm also trying to get some good motivation going.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I don't love Ding Dongs but I have a similar issue with craft beer and cheese.
  • Cynthiamr2015
    Cynthiamr2015 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Right now I do not trust myself around Ding Dongs. I have been walking by them almost every time I have gone to the store lately. I stopped a couple of time and thought. I can buy one package and I will only eat one in moderation and the package will last me for awhile. Who am I kidding. Right now it is a big NO NO for me.