Anyone els have to lose over 100lbs hi I'm back on after being off..

Options
So i have to lose over 100lbs that is so overwhelming that's a lot okay more than a lot to have to lose my height is 5,2 my goal weight is 150 155 always will be but now that i have chose a goal weight that i know I'll be content with for the rest of my life now its time to do it and do it for real. i want to hear from others who have to lose over 100lbs as well maybe we can motivate and encourage each other we can do this together feel free to add me and send me a msg anytime i would love to hear from you..

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi there ....I have a little over 100 lbs to lose ....You are more than welcome to add me ....Wishing you much success :)
  • tiloha
    tiloha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm where you are. Wanting to lose 100# total - have lost 24# so far. Looking for support. Sending a request. :)
  • CrysieK
    CrysieK Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I to need to lose at least 100lbs. I will add you all and am here for you!
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    135 here. Add me if you like.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Break it into smaller increments (Example: 6lbs per month) - It'll seem a little less daunting that way and you'll enjoy hitting your goals. Best of luck! :)
  • donna70s
    donna70s Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 77 lbs to lose
  • Gavin_Campbell
    Gavin_Campbell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I've been there and done it. Like others have said break it into smaller steps and then just take it day by day. I always found keeping myself busy made me stop wanting to eat out of boredom and finding foods I enjoy that are very low in calories to fill me up instead always helped. I'll add you.
  • goingforitweightloss
    Options
    I have 103 pounds until goal. Still new to this app. Please feel free to add me.
  • jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Awhhhh you all are so sweet thank you so much for all your ENCOURAGEMENT;D:D:D:D we can do this this together lets do it ;D
  • dfwbeat
    dfwbeat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It is doable! Be patient and don't give up. I want to loose between 50 to 100lbs. I'll add you as a friend. We can help each other out.
  • jeanetteaskinner
    Options
    Hi, new here. I want to lose all these added pounds that have piled on after being sick, having to do one steroid after another and bad knees - which have made exercise difficult. I like the idea of small numbers! Sure going to try hard.
  • UnicornInTheMaking17
    Options
    Hi :) I'm looking to lose over 100 as well, I've lost 44#s so far and not stopping anytime soon. Feel free to add me!
  • sheliaeverettwhite
    Options
    I only need to lose 50lbs however I'm willing to be there for you
  • megbro77
    megbro77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose the same. Feel free to add me :)
  • pamwilley581
    pamwilley581 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I 5'11" and have 140 lbs to lose for my goal weight. Feel fee to add me.
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have around 100lbs to lose to reach my goal weight. Add me if you like I am always down for motivation and support!!