I confess!!!!

Options
I just snuck in a Ring Ding. It was sooooo good..I had to do it.

Anyone else need to confess????:blushing:

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I just snuck in a Ring Ding. It was sooooo good..I had to do it.

Anyone else need to confess????:blushing:
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    I ate whole box of popcorn at the cinema yesterday.

Didn't log my food until today, thought I had loads of calories left... ended up going over 700 over! Oops!!!
  • lapach
    lapach Posts: 30
    Options
    :blushing: I just ate a Little Debbie's Star Crunch....but still good on my totals
  • StartingNew
    Options
    I made brownies last night, but I only ate one:laugh:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I forgot to eat :noway: :noway: :noway:

serious. I packed my snacks and breakfast and got to work and what do you know...its 1pm and I didnt have my oatmeal/bran brekkie or my all bran bar for a snack and i only drank 1/2 of my coffee.

My throat is hurting a bit and went and grabbed a huge salad for lunch but I could only eat 1/4 of it, so its going to be my dinner but its not like i can veg out later because its bowling league day and I will be bowling for over 2 hrs.

meh...who cares. right. Tomorrow's Another Day
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    I had TWO quesadillas for lunch today! ARGHHH!:explode: :mad: They were sooo good I had to have another, however, they were small. I am still inside my calories but I am only down to about 120 left! :noway:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    one tator tot!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: It's not much but it is still something. Heidi
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I ate whole box of popcorn at the cinema yesterday.

Didn't log my food until today, thought I had loads of calories left... ended up going over 700 over! Oops!!!

Movie Theater popcorn is the BEST!!!!!! I may not eat the whole day just so I can have some.
    Yum!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    If you like pop corn, you should get,
    jolly time 100 calories healthy pop kettle corn.
    It is a little sweet and hot right of the mocrowave, plus the serving size is big.
    Some times I cant even eat the whole bag.
  • moidyn
    moidyn Posts: 112
    Options
    I had taco salad for lunch, with sour cream...it was so good!
    But I will be swimming tonight, so I am not that concerned...
  • bob9304
    bob9304 Posts: 87
    Options
    I haven't yet but I am contemplating it:wink:
  • JennaH
    JennaH Posts: 59
    Options
    Someone left a bowl of peanut butter filled kisses in the break room and I ate 2. :devil: Man they were sooo good, though I don't know if they were worth the 50 calories.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I ate four fresh baked pilsbury rasberry turnovers.:noway: :tongue:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    I ate 4 hershey kisses cheesecake flavored YUM!!

Oh I am still under my calories for the day.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I ate 4 hershey kisses cheesecake flavored YUM!!

Oh I am still under my calories for the day.

Are they as good as they sound? I almost bought some the other day. I was good and walked away. But they sound so good.:sad:
  • trishara
    Options
    I bought a bag of the tostitos lime flavored tortilla chips. I haven't eaten the whole bag, try to limit it to the 6 chips, but I could eat the whole thing. (I did the other day have about 15 at one time.) 1 Serving is 150 calories. I don't even dip them in anything. They are too good by themselves.
  • twink3110
    Options
    My son was visiting us and when he left he left behind some Peanut M&M's. I couldn't resist, and had a few, about 10. lol
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Just got back from our local "water hole" & had three beers with friends. I balanced it out with a tossed salad & no fat dressing for dinner. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    All this talk of sweets and chips is making me want a brownie with Doritos. Sounds gross, but it is soooo good. Take a bite of a brownie and pop in a Doritos. UMMM
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with my two buddies, Ben & Jerry.
    :tongue: