Breastfeeding moms!!

Options
Anyone know if you can change this for breastfeeding? I could of sworn when I originally signed up on this that you could put if you were pregnant etc. thanks!

Replies

• jmmccotter
    jmmccotter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Agreed with this post. I can't help, but I'd like to know as well! Special dietary information could be supplied, etc. if it isn't a thing, it definitely should be!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    No, there's no pregnant or breastfeeding option.

The best you can do is make a custom goal or log it as good or exercise (negative calorie adjustments, etc)
  • ASHOLE12
    ASHOLE12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dang! I was really hoping there was a way. They should really add that feature!
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    there's a negative calorie item for breastfeeding - you book that as "food" and it effectively increases your calorie allowance
  • JenParsons116
    JenParsons116 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add breastfeeding as a cardio exercise and it gives you another almost 400 calories a day.
  • TierraNoelle
    TierraNoelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I add mine every day as exercise 500 calories.
  • ASHOLE12
    ASHOLE12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I tired to search it as exercise and nothing came up.
  • WildePillar
    WildePillar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I add mine under cardio. It seems to be the best My Fitness Pal can do. They should give us better options!
  • jmmccotter
    jmmccotter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Like the previous poster, I just went through and added it under food. If you search breastfeeding, it will pop-up and give you negative calories/protein/carbs, etc.