Can't do this alone....really need a weight loss buddy

Options
I seem to do better with a buddy. To be at my ultimate goal weight, I need to lose 130 lbs. Seems like I will never reach my goal :(. I don't really have the support system at home and that makes it even harder. I need someone who will log in with me everyday to keep me motivated. I am a sweet food junkie and I need to give that up so bad. Will somebody please join me so we can be in this together?

Replies

• bunnyfruits
    bunnyfruits Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have you found a buddy yet? If not I'll be your buddy! I have a goal to lose 10-20 pounds by December! Let's do this :)
  • joceloselbs1
    joceloselbs1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy! Everyone on my friends list quit using theirs months ago!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    The friends on my list have been logging as long as me...Im on 100+ streak. Some really amazing losers...(meant in a positive way) I would like to lose a far amount, and Im 29 lbs down presently. Add me if ya wish to.
  • MsLexii
    MsLexii Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey lady!! I would love to be friends :) I started out over 365lb I'm down to 327 today and I still have about 150lbs to go! My ideal weight for being 6ft is around 180 but id like to be about 170lb. We can do this!!!
  • doobie2015
    doobie2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy as well someone to talk with and help hold me accountable. I have wonderful family support but they are not trying to lose weight. My goal is to drop 70 pounds. Today was a rough day to say the least!!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Add me as well peeps... Added ya MsLexii :-)
  • daniparker10
    daniparker10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your buddy!!! I have very similar goals as you and since I also have PCOS I'm on a strick no carbs or sugar diet. And I'm really missing sweets!
  • rachellcs12
    rachellcs12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Juniper1221
    Juniper1221 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you'd like. Want to lose at least 35lbs. Weighed myself today and weigh more than I've ever weighed and want to get my weight under control and be healthy. Would love to be one of your buddies.
  • gcmar
    gcmar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! Always looking for motivation and support...and be as motivating and supportive to others. Looking to lose 25ish lbs. Feel free to add me ☺️
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • rhea_kanani
    rhea_kanani Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) my ultimate goal is to lose 50 pounds & be fit
  • shee223
    shee223 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me too.
  • shee223
    shee223 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    50pounds to lose
  • KatherineSusmilch
    KatherineSusmilch Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I tend to like me sweets way to much as well. I still have at least another 40lbs to lose and I have hit a struggling point :(
  • BCham25
    BCham25 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Thank you all so much for being my support system!!! I just weighed myself this morning and I weighed 290.0. Today is a new day! We all can do this. About 5 years ago I was down to about 197 and even though my goal was 160 I felt so good about myself. I want that feeling again.
  • Koorii
    Koorii Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've got about 110lbs to lose! I'm with you all the way!
  • magowans49
    magowans49 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Weighed myself this week and was shocked to be my heaviest ever. 12 pounds to loose!
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere on the forum a quote that I find very helpful, which I'm now going to paraphrase: the time is going to pass anyway, so don't stress about how long it might take to achieve something you want.

I started up at 290 as well, and am now down to 195. It's been several years and I have a little bit more to go yet, but you can totally do it. :)