Tanning

Options
I'm going to get a spray tan but I don't know wether to get an airbrush by a person or by a machine. I want it to look natural and not have any uneven spots. Any advice?

Replies

• LeeLeeTunk
    LeeLeeTunk Posts: 84
    Options
    Ive done a spray tan before. At LATAN called MysticTan. It lasted about a week and started sparatically coming off like dry skin....I wasnt a big fan. Havent found anything good yet!! :( let me know if you do!
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I too have done the Mystic Tan and it came off like lizard skin...BUT I think that all fake tanners do that. I have never had one applie by a person (I would feel so awkward!) but the product is still mostly the same.

The best lotion tan that I have found so far is Banana Boat Summer Color. Good luck!
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    If you do it...generally a person is better than a machine -if the person is good! Agree with the other posters...it flakes off and looks horrid after just a few days. Isn't worth the time or money.
  • southernbelle39
    Options
    I've had someone spray tan me before (years ago) and it faded away normally. If you aren't 100% sure about a spray tan I would play it safe and get a gradual self tanner. The best ones I've used are Jergens and Banana boat. Hope this helps!
  • Tvstarbabe
    Tvstarbabe Posts: 101
    Options
    I have to be on camera all next week! So if I get it done one Saturday (by a person) will it flake off by wednesday?!
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    No, I think it will still be there by wednesday. Just dont scrub it too much in the shower and you should be fine.