Starting again, don't want to go at it alone :-)

Options
Hi everyone, I'm starting again, and looking for friends and support. Starting is always hard, so a little support from people who are on the same boat is always good. Super excited, to join this community.

Replies

• jpwt1313
    jpwt1313 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. Have a plan in place as far as eating and exercise go?
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • mycris14
    mycris14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you, got a plan as far as exercising it's just the eating part that I tend to struggle with. But so ready to make it work this time.
  • diwakertanushree
    Options
    I feel you . I walk for 60 mins everyday but when it comes to eating part i always end up by eating more or unhealthy
  • Amandapetersen87
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago, I love that you can see what you still need as far as the nutrition goes. Other times ive dieted ive seen results on the scale for about two weeks and then it halts completely, and im pretty sure its because i was not eating nearly enough of the right foods. Id get so happy with the weight loss id cut back further and it always backfired, then Id get frustrated and quit. This time feels different, im doing it the healthy way. Been walking with a friend an hour or more most days, today was a crazy day for me, no walking and not enough food so i just ate some protein to try to stay in the healthy range of intake. Id love to meet people and encourage each other.. Its really not that hard if you take it one day at a time, I think the hardest part is all in your head, I want to choose this lifestyle every day and eventually you cant fail. Hopefully, thats my theory anyway :D
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    We are all in the same boat, let that be a comfort to you - you're not alone and we all know the struggle.
    You can do this though, I promise you that. Good luck :]
  • Acw08338
    Acw08338 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have just returned as well. I find I am the opposite, I have a plan for my meals it's the activity I lack on. We can counter each other. Good luck.
  • shellx88x
    shellx88x Posts: 11 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm good at the eating side of things its the exercise i hardly have time for with 3 kids. The only exercise i get to do is housework lol!
  • mycris14
    mycris14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lol, I'm actually pretty active I got kids, housework, and I go to school. I feel like it's none stop, at least my life. I mean I work out, as much as I can but the food...omg I luv food. I guess that's my biggest problem :-(