Seeking friends :)

Options
Hi - I'm having trouble staying motivated and would love it if I had some friends on here to keep me on track. No one I know uses myfitnesspal!
A bit about me...I'm 24, female, current weight is 120lbs and height is 5'1. I'm not desperately trying to lose weight, just maintain my current weight and make sure I'm eating healthily. A bit of weight loss would be a bonus though!!
Let's be friends and keep each other motivated to stay out of the cookie jar!

Replies

• sscarmack
    sscarmack Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Just responded to your other thread, oops haha.

We'll just go here :)

Do you work out?
  • floskiis
    floskiis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sorry I realised I was accidentally logged into my old account - I don't currently work out but I need to start! I'm super lazy but I have an exercise bike and I walk everywhere.
  • sscarmack
    Options
    Do you have a fitbit to track your steps or anything?

I know that mine personally has became a main tool I use daily. Its nice to know how active you are so you know how many calories you're burning, etc.
  • floskiis
    Options
    I don't :( i think I should get one to track steps etc - do you use the wristband kind or something else?
  • sscarmack
    Options
    Yes, I have the Fitbit charge HR and absolutely love it.

I had the Flex and it was okay, but I wanted more features.

So I went all out and got the surge, returned it within two days. It was just too big for me.

Charge HR is perfect.

Also to have a rough idea what my actually heart rate is, thats kinda cool.
  • floskiis
    Options
    That does sound cool! Personally I just want a lil motivation to get me off my butt haha :P
  • sscarmack
    Options
    Well, when you actually have a visual aid that you're eating more than you're burning, that pretty much does the trick, at least for me haha.

My goal is 10,000 steps a day. Since I have a desk job, I try to stay as active as possible.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    No one I know uses MFP either - but I absolutely love it here :]

I hope you find it useful. There is some amazing advice and support available here.
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me lady!
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Been on here 100 days!