Graze box code

Options
Free graze box and second one half price! use Free box code 9JR6KHGM

www.graze.com

Replies

• flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I just signed up via a friend and am waiting for my first wellbeing box to arrive tomorrow!
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    was let down this week, neither mine nor my wifes boxes turned up!! Im away now till friday so was not pleased, so i've cancelled!!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the cold
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    what a bummer!! i'm in america!! :( those things look amazing!!
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    are you donating the £1 $1 you get for people signing up using your code to charity?
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you so munch. I've been looking at these for a while and a free/halfprice trial is the perfect way to see if I like them. I've signed up now too!
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Genie, they have always been 1 free and one half price, and you dont need a code! If you don't use a code, I assume the £1 goes straight to charity!
  • tinareet
    tinareet Posts: 126
    Options
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    use Free box code 9JR6KHGM
    It's nice to mention that you are getting a nice monetary discount when anyone uses that code...a lot of us use graze here and it's a bit cheeky to be cashing in on it when others could be doing the same but aren't...
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Genie, they have always been 1 free and one half price, and you dont need a code! If you don't use a code, I assume the £1 goes straight to charity!

Sadly not when i looked today, you got the first one half price and that was it. Whats done is done and I'm not upset about it.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    use Free box code 9JR6KHGM
    It's nice to mention that you are getting a nice monetary discount when anyone uses that code...a lot of us use graze here and it's a bit cheeky to be cashing in on it when others could be doing the same but aren't...

I put the offer on here in good faith, for people to try, my daughter sent me a box as a thank you gift, i work in an office and the girls all thought they were a good idea. sorry if i have offended anybody , that was not my intention
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Just ordered my first one today! Are the nutritional values available on each box?

Sue :smile: x
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Just ordered my first one today! Are the nutritional values available on each box?

Sue :smile: x

yes and i discovered a lot of them are already listed on MFP :flowerforyou:
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I looked at this a while ago but decided against it as I felt that the cals are huge for some of the little boxes of snacks and I could have eaten a proper meal for the same cals or less. Please be careful - whilst they look healthy some of those little boxes carry a high calorie price.
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Looks so tasty! Too bad they're only in the UK... :(