New to fitness pal and community chat

Options
Hello everyone ,

While I'm usually reserved about this type of chatter and communication, I am also trying to step out of my comfort zone and connect with people who take on the same daily challenges as I do. Family, business and of course the persuit of better living through foods and exercise. It's been my experience that the older i get the harder it is to get into healthier habits and while I've lost close to 10lbs in the last week in a healthy fashion it's the overall transition that includes my children that I continue to struggle to figure out. I'm sure that I'm not alone. With that I say hello to this community of people who want to get better at doing better. My name is Charles and I'm getting fit today.

Replies

• Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Hi Charles, I am Diane. I am a reserved person too, but it is great to have friends here who understand the ups and downs of this journey. Welcome!
  • CallieG205
    CallieG205 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! ☺️
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome :]
    Don't think of this as being out of your comfort zone - this soon will be your comfort zone. Wishing you the best of luck and well done for taking the first step to a healthier, happier you!
  • imgettingfitnow
    Options
    Welcome :]
    Don't think of this as being out of your comfort zone - this soon will be your comfort zone. Wishing you the best of luck and well done for taking the first step to a healthier, happier you!

Thank you. I appreciate that. By the way i like your user name.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    the community will help push you farther to go to your goals and beyond.
  • imgettingfitnow
    Options
    Wii_Player wrote: »
    Hi Charles, I am Diane. I am a reserved person too, but it is great to have friends here who understand the ups and downs of this journey. Welcome!

Thank you Diane. Have a great day!
  • imgettingfitnow
    Options
    the community will help push you farther to go to your goals and beyond.

Thank you
  • Dray222
    Dray222 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Charles! Welcome!
  • charlieb103
    charlieb103 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, new myself and looking for friends. My goal is 20 pounds, and to get back in shape.