Need motivation and workouts!

Options
My doctor said I have to lose 15 pounds! I need some healthy food ideas that are still tasty, and some at home work outs that burn fat!!

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Check out skinnytaste.com, eatingwell.com, or the lower calorie sections of sites like food.com, foodnetwork.com or allrecipes.com for great recipe ideas.

There are number of good workouts on YouTube. Browse around and find something that suits your fancy.
  • kpetrus04
    kpetrus04 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Check out Mark Lauren fitness triner and read his first book" you are your own gym" there are 4x 10 week workout programs! Enjoyx
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I love Pinterest...the health and fitness board has great ideas. I also do New Rules of Lifting for Women, it's more exciting then sitting on the elliptical lol.
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I LOVE FitnessBlender. They have a youtube channel or you can use their website which you can filter by search criteria- stuff like which area of the body to work, which exercise equipment to use (if any), difficulty, length, calories burned etc. The videos are great, so easy to do as you can go at your own pace, and give you a calories burned figure (although I go by 50% just to be sure).

Also what lilRicki said- Pinterest is great for recipe ideas, just searching 'low cal dinners' throws up tons of interesting meal ideas :)