I'm a newbie :)

Options
Hiya, just found this site and cant believe how good it is. I am terrible at diets and recording things so im hoping this will really help me out. I am feeling up to the challenge of weight loss now, and am more determined to succeed this time.

Anyway, i'm newly single, and embarking on a new way of life without my children living with me, so i have plenty of time now to lose all the extra weight i put on previously. I like to drink & party though so that will be my biggest downfall i think.

I live in North Yorkshire and have a lot of family around who support me, but i would love to 'friend' people who are trying to lose weight ; to give & receive support.

Replies

• Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    Welcom to the site! This site is fantastic and you will find tons of support and motivation here! As well as help in keeping track with your health goals! Sending a request your way! :)
  • krledvina
    krledvina Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Scubabarbie
    Scubabarbie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there and good luck to you! If you could use a little motivation, this is definitely the place to be.
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me if you like and view my food diary to give you some ideas :smile:
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    welcome tracie. friend me...your gonna have to make some changes but you can still party and drink, its all about making changes.....good luck
  • carolmillward
    Options
    hi welcome and good luck you will do it this is a great site to find motivation:smile:
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new to the site too, I was referred by two of my friends who both have done great in their weightloss. It's great to have a support system outside of your family, it really helps with the motivation! I'm excited for you...you can do it!! :happy:
  • heatherisms
    Options
    I hope you meet your goals! Best of luck and if you need a nudge in the right direction, I'm here.