Looking for new friends

Options
Hello! I recently deactivated because I was ill for a while. I am back and feeling better. I'm looking for support and motivation. Add me if you'd like some support as well! I am 33, from Indiana, no kids, and work as an Accountant. I need to lose up to 20 pounds. I exercise daily and am on a 1200 calorie intake. I have lost 8 lbs so far. I'm back and ready to stick with this. A little encouragement goes a long way!

Replies

• AdmireDeVoll
    AdmireDeVoll Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an add
  • jkybm1
    jkybm1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    add me :) always meeting new friends on here
  • maxiesmom1
    maxiesmom1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all this and looking to make new friends and find support. AngelBlue, where in Indiana are you from?

• barrowml
    barrowml Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Stick with it im in the same boat too! Where in IN? I used to live in a place called Terre Haute! Im in Austin,TX now. Either way Never give up!

http://solotripsandtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Street-Art-Austin-TX-Never-Give-Up.jpg
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello! I recently deactivated because I was ill for a while. I am back and feeling better. I'm looking for support and motivation. Add me if you'd like some support as well! I am 33, from Indiana, no kids, and work as an Accountant. I need to lose up to 20 pounds. I exercise daily and am on a 1200 calorie intake. I have lost 8 lbs so far. I'm back and ready to stick with this. A little encouragement goes a long way!

I lost 30 and now trying to break through a plateau and start losing again. I want to drop another 30. Friend me if you want mutual encouragement. Good luck.

Kevin
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Stick with MFP - through the bad times and the good! Once you make MFP a routine, you won't feel tempted to 'quit'. I'm glad you're feeling better and I wish you the very best of luck reaching your goals. Stay strong :]
  • cecebo
    cecebo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I'm new.