Needs more friends for motivation!!

Options
Any other moms on here trying to loose post pregnancy bellies? Ive had 3 C.sections so those who can relate will know the struggle of trying to tone up and loose weight on a stomach thats been cut open and muscles damaged in the process lol! Ive been sterilised since having to have my 3rd section so no more excuses for me now. Really want to get back in shape and get some good motivation and advice from other mommies trying to do the same. Xxx thanks xxx please add me!! :p

Replies

• rdejou
    rdejou Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a new mom for the second time and looking to loose 60lbs and time up. Add me if you'd like!
  • shellx88x
    shellx88x Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! How are u getting on?
  • anicole0102
    anicole0102 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 4 here, and while I haven't had any c sections I know all about having belly issues :(, feel free to add me. I am struggling :'( but positive that I can do this and on here everyday.
  • kellington87
    kellington87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I had one natural birth and one c-section. Were officially done now so i really want to finally get in shape and hopefully lose this tummy flap.
  • shellx88x
    shellx88x Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thats how i feel. No more kiddies so its my time to get back in shape! Its hard though when running a family aswel as trying to not eat bad when its so easily done when you have kids! I'm really determined to loose weight though so fingers crossed i can stick to my calories lol!! We CAN do this!!! ;) haha xx
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a c-section, but my lower belly is loose skin. I've been trying to do reverse crunches and see if that helps.
  • AGAPE18252
    AGAPE18252 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 2 double csections. I've used this app before and it is really great. Sticking with it is key and motivation & support to help keep you accountable. Add me!