Replies

• michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!
  • winterskykim
    winterskykim Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i also have 100 to lose and want to be able to post such a success as yours.. bravo!!!
  • panchango
    panchango Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    GelasiaT wrote: »
    Great Job, you look amazing!!!!!! why would you not be excited about what you've accomplished?? you have won a war that is very hard to win, you stayed in the battle and won the victory and you're still fighting today when you could have just given up and surrendered. That, my dear, in itself is something to be ecstatic about. So Cheers to you ;)

It just felt very normal. I didn't even tell anyone until a week later.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    Options
    i also have 100 to lose and want to be able to post such a success as yours.. bravo!!!
    You can I promise!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    Options
    I did finally take an after photo.
    The photo I used the first post wasn't at 100, 95 pounds though.
  • Moonlightsonata79
    Options
    Awesome job.sorry if i missed it but how did u do it?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    That is seriously awesome, and personally inspiring. I'm trying to lose the same amount of weight, and to see it done by someone else makes me want to push even harder. Thanks for posting!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    Options
    Awesome job.sorry if i missed it but how did u do it?

By using myfitnesspal. I went down to 1200 calories, ate mostly healthy and then I added exercise. First was just a small walk or some station bike. Then I went to 30 minutes of exercise and not I exercise 1 to 2 hours a day : )
  • PBWaffleCakes
    Options
    That is seriously awesome, and personally inspiring. I'm trying to lose the same amount of weight, and to see it done by someone else makes me want to push even harder. Thanks for posting!
    I'm glad I can help keep you motivated!

• christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Please celebrate your accomplishment! And own it! It's amazing!
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • Josh_lol
    Josh_lol Posts: 317 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I started 1/1/14 at 275.7 pounds and 9/6/15 I weighed 175.7 pounds! The odd thing is I don't feel that excited about it. Maybe it was because I always knew I had to lose more than 100 pounds to get me out of risk factors!
    Beautiful :) Well done on your loss!
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I completely understand the feeling- I've lost 94 lbs, I have 73 lbs to go, and I have had many points in this journey where instead of being excited, I have instead beat myself up for gaining the weight in the first place. Congratulations on healthier life style choices! You're beautiful!
  • mgtoscanini
    mgtoscanini Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!