Any Jazzercisers out there?

Options
If you Jazzercise, give a shout out and let us know where you are from! B)

Replies

• clairelizzy1972
    clairelizzy1972 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love Jazzercise! I get crabby when I can't go; live in St. Louis Missouri :)
  • clairelizzy1972
    clairelizzy1972 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    If anyone else responds I would love to know how you track the alternate forms of classes (ie. Strength60, Core, etc). For Dance Mixx I just call it Aerobics and select high or low impact but I feel like some of the classes should count for more than just straight cardio.
  • brandyk915
    brandyk915 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am hooked on Jazzercise! West Jordan, Utah.
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted and recently became an instructor in Gary Indiana.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    OMG I didn't know that it still existed!
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If anyone else responds I would love to know how you track the alternate forms of classes (ie. Strength60, Core, etc). For Dance Mixx I just call it Aerobics and select high or low impact but I feel like some of the classes should count for more than just straight cardio.

I use to wear a heart rate monitor to track my calorie burn. That's the only way I can see tracking the different formats.

• ghartleroad1
    ghartleroad1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This one's for you @kicki22 !
  • KimberIowa
    KimberIowa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. They have a special in Oct..."1 Free Month's Pass - Unlimited Classes"
    I can't wait to see the new class format, I tried Crossfit but threw out my back. Anyone else that's curious, now is the time to try it FREE :)