In their 30s and need to loose 30 or more?

Options

Replies

• ModernRock
    ModernRock Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and 30 is my current goal, and if I stay on track I'll achieve it by the time I turn 40. When I hit that goal I'll likely be more focused on increasing muscle and trimming fat regardless of total weight.
  • TiJoGa
    TiJoGa Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have 45# left to lose. Anyone can add me as well!
  • Acw08338
    Acw08338 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 32. I am 5'3" and stand in at 228. I have maxed out at 245 about 6 years ago. I count my blessings I have not gain all of that back. I have gotten myself down to 160. I would like to be there again, but it's a long journey. Right now I'm setting my goals small. 10lb, 20%, a dress size, otherwise it's more difficult for me. I am hoping to find friends that will help keep me on track. I am very encouraged already by reading everyone's posts. Thank you all for sharing.
  • jwallner04
    jwallner04 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and would like to drop 70 lbs
  • rustyblonde99
    rustyblonde99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and trying to lose about 30 lbs by the end of the year and eventually more after that. I had baby #2 in July and the weight just isn't coming off on its own like it did with baby #1. Feel free to FR me!
  • ocnldy
    ocnldy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and have at least 40 more pounds to loose. I've lost 60lbs so far and all the hard work has been worth it. Always looking for more friends to add to my support group.
  • bignat716
    bignat716 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm 38 and need to lose 35lbs. Please add me, if you would like. Best wishes to everyone.
  • kasmsc42
    kasmsc42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 30 and looking to lose at least 60-70 pounds. Always looking for friends, feel free to add me! Good luck to everyone!
  • halleyucaldwell
    halleyucaldwell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I am 32 and over the past 2 years lost 54 pounds. It has been a long crazy roller coaster. I am finally getting serious and want to lose at least 30 more. I could definitely stand to lose more than that but I'll hit that goal first! Anyone feel free to add me, my diary is open.
  • wonderland01
    wonderland01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and need to lose 45 pounds. It seems like an impossible road since I can't seem to stay motivated but I know I can do it!

Feel free to add me!
  • pkthayu
    pkthayu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @shianeg i so hear you and we can do this. I hope to fit into sexy black dress (15 kgs target
  • AutumnSkye_16
    AutumnSkye_16 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm 35 with 30-40lbs to lose. I'm getting back on track after being off the wagon for a month. Insanity Max 30 started yesterday as well as tracking calories and staying within my limit.

Feel free to add me!
    :-)
  • WickedZombieQueen
    Options
    33 and am trying to lose about 30 to 40 pounds. Down about 7 pounds!
  • dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'll be 31 soon...I have a lot more than 30 lbs to lose! Lol but I'd love more active friends!! Add me if you'd like.
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm 39 and I've been working hard since June. I've lost 17 so far but want to add another 30 to that! I love all the motivation that I get from MFP. Feel free to add me too
  • alynnhutchinson
    Options
    I'm in! I am 30 and have to lose 100 lbs or more.I weigh 285. I struggle with motivation. I do great for 3 weeks then just give up.
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    37 years old and want to get down to about 220. I'm 6'1", 257 right now. Used to be about 300 a couple years ago.
  • ModernRock
    ModernRock Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    ModernRock wrote: »
    I'm 39 and 30 is my current goal, and if I stay on track I'll achieve it by the time I turn 40.

Checking back in. I met my goal and lost 35 pounds with a month left in my thirties. It looks like I'll make 40 pounds lost by 40.
  • Vixyb_
    Vixyb_ Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 I've lost 25lbs and have 6 more lbs to go which will take me to 136lbs I'm 5.6 in height. I've logged every day for the last 150 days it really does work. Good luck everyone xxx
  • FluffyAndFestive
    FluffyAndFestive Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, I've lost a total of 4.5lbs in the last 4 weeks but I'm more concerned with changing what my body looks like than what the scale says but I have at least 20-25 pounds of body fat to lose in my opinion. I'm actually eating to gain size and trying to keep my cardio and activity level up to burn the fat. Even tho that's a hard road to travel.