94 down, 73 to go

Options
Since February I've lost 94 lbs. through clean eating. I have about 73 lbs to go, though it's coming off at a much slower (normal) rate, now. Its been a long journey for sure to get to this point. I remember looking down the road thinking I had nearly 170 lbs to lose and that it would be impossible. I felt pretty hopeless. Now I have totally changed my lifestyle. Not just to lose weight, but for LIFE. As far as my eating habits go, I'm happier, healthier, and more energetic than I've ever been. Throughout this weight loss journey I have met with my doctor once a month so she could stay updated on my progress, and she is almost as excited about it as I am. So that's where I'm at right now. I hope that I find everyone well, and wish everyone the best of luck on their continued journeys.

Replies

• TiJoGa
    TiJoGa Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    WOW you're on fire!! Best of luck for your last bit, you've got this!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations on your success! Keep up the good work!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    "So that's where I'm at right now. I hope that I find everyone well, and wish everyone the best of luck on their continued journeys."
    [/quote]

Great progress and quite thoughtful comments! :)
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, very much :) I've had my emotional highs and lows throughout this journey, but I've never regretted the steps I took to change my life for the better- I regret getting to the weight that I got to, but I never regret that I now consider acorn squash with brown sugar and butter an insanely rich and delectable treat over chocolate cake. After 26 years of struggling, it took hitting rock bottom and a hard look at myself in the mirror, true despair - before I knew I needed to take those steps to make the change, and when I did, I never looked back. I'm in love with the way that I eat now, and I learn more tips and tricks by the day, week, month, etc- I definitely hope to share them, someday. Thanks again for the encouragement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!