Doing Something For Me

dawnmj1121
dawnmj1121 Posts: 15 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
I am a thirty something mom to twin girls who has finally decided to do something for herself and take charge of my own life.

I have struggled with other programs and I have done really well with others, I am hoping this will be combination that I need to help me succeed on my journey.

Replies

• jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Feel free to add me as your friend on MFP for motivation & support.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 619 Member
    Hi
    Welcome to MFP
    The food & exercise diaries are really good for helping you stay on track. Plus everyone is really supportive!!
    Add me as a friend if you want some support
    Good luck
    Jules x
  • Let's be diet pals...im 37y mom of one...tired of eating mac n cheese. Pw165 gw125
  • janeosu
    janeosu Posts: 140 Member
    Welcome and feel free to add me! I'm a thirty something twin mom too :)
  • mawiinga
    mawiinga Posts: 2
    Hi everyone! Started today..... would love to have your support and give you mine all the way! Feel free to add me as a friend! First day of the rest of our lives!
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    I understand how you feel, but stay positive and add me as a friend for support. Also I'm a mother of twin 18 yr old boys...:flowerforyou:
  • tinya123
    tinya123 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Dawn!

This program really has been a blessing, even over WW's. It gives you real information on what you are eating. :)

Will be there to help you! Make sure you join up with Lex and Jessica too.

Tina
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    I have tried other progrgams. Even WW and htis one is the best so far. I love the community boars. I also love the fact thathe program keeps track of food intake and excercise. It is nice to have other people who are in the same boat as you are.
This discussion has been closed.