New to this

Options
Hi,
My name is Nise.
I am New to this app. I am trying to figure out how it works along with losing weight. I have struggled with my weight in the past. But I'm making this my main focus. I would like to meet others on here for motivational and support purposes. If you have any suggestions please let Me know.

Thanks and be blessed!

Replies

• vegangela_
    vegangela_ Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :)
  • loveum3
    loveum3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • fooderator
    fooderator Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Brenda and go by fooderator. I feel like I want to be eating all the time. I had a lap band for 5 years and had to have it moved for medical reasons. That was in May. Ive gained 15 lbs since then. I want to do this with diet and exercise since I was sick all the time with the lap band. I'm a yoyo diet failure and want to win this battle. I'm 56 and want to see some good health in my future. Love to hear some great ideas to beat this.
  • loveum3
    Options
    I was interested in the possible surgey avenue until i found out the risks. I also just want to learn New eating habits and exercise. I'm a stress and convenience eater. I definitely want to turn it around.
  • chattykat41
    chattykat41 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well.. this app seems very helpful..
  • loveum3
    Options
    Really that's great. I'm trying to get the hang of it And be consistent. I will say that its definitely teaching me the importance of food. I'm learning to balance and budget my calories. Lol!