Can't do this alone....really need a weight loss buddy

Options
2»

Replies

• KatieHugu
    KatieHugu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm adding some of you, too, I need buddies! I have 60-70 lbs to get rid of!
  • hazeleyez26
    hazeleyez26 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have about 55 lbs to lose. You can add me too! :) and anyone else who wants to add me, feel free :)
  • kea9f
    kea9f Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I know its so hard to stay motivated when you feel like you're the only person you know struggling with it!
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 100lbs to lose! We can do it together :)
  • BCham25
    BCham25 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Gramarye, you are absolutely right!! The time will pass anyway so why not want to let it pass being happy and healthy.

About 7 years ago I was in a Biggest Loser competition and I got second out of about 10 people. I am very competitive!! Maybe I need to do something like that again.
  • estes_c
    estes_c Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have roughly 150 lbs to lose. Add me and we can encourage each other.
  • LuckyLys
    LuckyLys Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you. Feel free to add me/message me! I have ~70 lbs to drop. For me, just the fact of sticking to logging everyday is going to be a big deal!
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! i started at 292 and my final goal weight is 160 and I am 5'8" .. so we are rather similar!
  • getinfitin40
    getinfitin40 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You all can add me I have 50-60 pounds to lose.
  • pinkxpanda
    pinkxpanda Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fellow sweet food junkie here! all welcome to add me :)
  • Allisrock
    Allisrock Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    drake5525 wrote: »
    I seem to do better with a buddy. To be at my ultimate goal weight, I need to lose 130 lbs. Seems like I will never reach my goal :(. I don't really have the support system at home and that makes it even harder. I need someone who will log in with me everyday to keep me motivated. I am a sweet food junkie and I need to give that up so bad. Will somebody please join me so we can be in this together?

• Allisrock
    Allisrock Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am New to this way of dieting. I have been over weight my whole life and now that I turned 40 I need support! We can help each other :)
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am in. Feel free to add me anyone :-)
  • LiveLoveLift48
    LiveLoveLift48 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    One day at a time! Try not to look at it as a whole 130 lbs to lose. Break it down and it feels and seems much easier. Like....i can lose 10 lbs .....13 times. Set yourself some manageable goals that you feel you can keep.....such as i will drink X amount of water or i will walk for X amount of time each day. Just dont give up. It never seems to happen as fast as we would like it to and there are times it feels like you are doing this and the scale is not moving but, believe me....changes are happening even if you cant see them right away. BELIEVE in yourself and tell yourself you are Beautiful and Deserve this every day. Its the truth. Be kind to yourself.....You got this!!!!
  • linzit101
    linzit101 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can all add me if you like! Newly diagnosed angry diabetic determined to get off the medication....grrr
  • vsoffen
    vsoffen Posts: 190 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Add me if you would like? I've about 30lb to lose.
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I could also use some motivating friends. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • HeatherDunnell1979
    Options
    Add me, I log in everyday
  • tsroberts5
    tsroberts5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well I log everyday and got about 60 lbs to lose