1200 calories or more? WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT

Options
okay.. people are tellin me to up my calories but some people are saying 1200 is fine! (but im not looseing weight)
iv up my calories too 1390 and i eat southern fried chicken on wrap and stuf i dont like veggies but i eat apples and some fruits if we have them.. i eat lots of oven food because i can work the oven haha!
so am i doing it right? with 1390 calories or should i go back to 1200? how do i loose weight? im so confused

Replies

• dipteshr
    dipteshr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1200 is the minimum you should eat. dont go lower.

plus or minus 100 cals isnt going to make a massive difference... the main thing is that you need to work out...
  • TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i've lost weight before in my life but never kept it off. i used to say things like "i don't really like vegetables" too.. that's the problem.

when you want to loose weight AND GET HEALTHY that requires doing things that you don't normally like to do. that means eating better foods, cutting calories, AND working out.

while a calorie is a calorie, i think some choices are better than others. southern fried chicken or baked/grilled/broiled chicken breast.

best of luck to you!