Weight gain

Options
i was about 155 in April of this year. We moved and then the hubby left for a year. I have gained around 20 pounds!! I am trying so hard to lose 20+ pounds, but so far have not made ANY progress!! I'm starting to lose hope!

Replies

• pauldm1
    pauldm1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Dont lose hope, instead figure out why yoire not losing any weight. Here ill help you figure it out: youre eating more calories than youre burning. There now you know why. So now that you know, you can figure out what you need to be hitting to be at a safe deficit and begin tracking all your food so you know if youre over/under that. Sweat the meticulous details even as boring as tracking can be its essential if your goal is weight loss. Dont lose hope life is too short to lose hope when the solution is entirely in your hands. Good luck!!
  • bcovely
    bcovely Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If you want to friend me....I can be your "we can do this" buddy. I gained 10 pounds and I am so mad at myself. I only had 5 pounds to go until my goal....now I have 15 to go. I can't get seem to stay on track. I need some "hope" too!!
  • blinknik04
    blinknik04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have gained about 10-12 ponds back since I met my goal weight in April. Looking to get back on track and lose at least 7-10pounds. Feel free to add me!