A Non-BS Approach to Weight Loss - Calories In have to be less than Calories Out - That's it!

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
edited September 2015 in Motivation and Support

Replies

• Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Lol!! I have seen this before and always liked it!!! So true!!
  • gherring2014
    gherring2014 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    What I liked best about the article was the wake up call "stop bs-ing yourself and everyone else...eat less, move more...the end." Sometimes I need it broken down into simple terms like that.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You should read the $#!t storm this article caused in the general weight loss forums...
  • shaunroberts
    shaunroberts Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Good job i read that. Coincidentally today I was going to up my intake to increase my weight loss due to eating too little.....Guess the only actual way is to eat less calories!
    Shaun.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    You should read the $#!t storm this article caused in the general weight loss forums...

????? Uh oh...
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

Link?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Link?

Looks like you're too late. "You do not have permission..."
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options

Link?

Was this from MY post, or did someone else post the same article? It was a good article. All it boiled down to is that no matter how many calories you take in, make sure you burn more. It was not offensive in an way, didn't promote starvation or any of the usual arguments. I can't feel bad about it. I thought it was helpful. I guess I will go back to lurking. Don't want to get people all riled up.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Link?

Was this from MY post, or did someone else post the same article? It was a good article. All it boiled down to is that no matter how many calories you take in, make sure you burn more. It was not offensive in an way, didn't promote starvation or any of the usual arguments. I can't feel bad about it. I thought it was helpful. I guess I will go back to lurking. Don't want to get people all riled up.

I wouldn't let it worry you. Another poster posted the same link a few days ago, but that particular post was pulled into an argument about energy balance, medical issues, and all kinds of otyer things. These types of arguments pop up around here now and then.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options

Link?

I wouldn't let it worry you. Another poster posted the same link a few days ago, but that particular post was pulled into an argument about energy balance, medical issues, and all kinds of otyer things. These types of arguments pop up around here now and then.

Thanks, Dianne, that makes me feel better. :)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Such an easy concept: calories in < calories out = weight loss. Thanks for posting the article.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    Such an easy concept: calories in < calories out = weight loss. Thanks for posting the article.

I agree. It takes the angst and emotion out of it. Calories in less than calories out...Some people will scoffaw at this and say, "Easier said than done." Nobody said it was EASY. We are simply saying that the math behind it is SIMPLE.
  • flippy1234
    flippy1234 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    OMG great and funny article. Love it!
  • Frankilou25
    Frankilou25 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha love it!