A Message from Your Future Self

Options
Hello fitness pal,

I've discovered something that is giving daily support & encouragement. When I log in my breakfast, I scroll down to the 'Todays Food Notes' and write a message from: Your Future Self. I'm using all-of-me to keep me on track. Give it a try and see if benefits you. Here is my message today, and I wish you best of luck:

From YFS: You're making good choices. This diet thing is going to get easier & easier. You'll be getting a cookbook today, 1 of 4! Remember you have legions of Angels around you & working with you 24/7. Enjoy this journey and look forward to encouraging others when you retell it. Love your body for all it offers you, seeing, talking, walking, dancing, hiking and soon . . . a playmate & partner to share your adventures. Keep up the good work! Love always, YFS

Replies

• eyeamAnne
    eyeamAnne Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I read once that part of the reason so many people make poor choices, in regards to their health, is that they see their future self as a different person. They think that different person will be stronger and able to overcome/fix the health issues. When I read that it made me sad to think that I wasn't doing anything to help my future self.

We should have love for ourselves (current, future, ...... And past). Start showing love for your current and future self. It looks like your future self is giving that love back
  • FunFitFaithFaith
    Options
    Yes, love every part of you! I think connecting with the love inside us, and expanding it in ways, like messages Your Future Self, amplifies that love, and that power. Specific to my body, I thank it every day for letting me live there. I tell my body verbally. I believe I am a beautiful spirit living inside a beautiful body. And together, the healthier we are, the more fun we are going to have. These are my beliefs. You're welcome to try them on for size. Thank you for your response. **~Faith~**