Before and almost after pictures

Options
kufahlaatc123
kufahlaatc123 Posts: 61 Member
edited September 2015 in Success Stories
02avxalme58y.png
Just a check in for myself. In 312 days I have lost 32.2 pounds, 21 inches over all, dropped my BMI by 6.8%, and am currently in a size 10-12 (down 4 sizes). I am so happy with how far I've come. I'm not to goal yet but I'm so close I can feel it. I am amazed of my accomplishments. The changes I see in myself not only physically but mentally are unbelievable. I am loving all of me finally. mfp-4i9tznlri9st.jpgdtgt4dirx8yr.jpg

en.vanillaforums.com/editor/xx/0qy10lwxzjrf.png

Replies

• sscarmack
    sscarmack Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • chelef
    chelef Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • kananimarhea
    kananimarhea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep the hard work up! :)
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    02avxalme58y.png
    Just a check in for myself. In 312 days I have lost 32.2 pounds, 21 inches over all, dropped my BMI by 6.8%, and am currently in a size 10-12 (down 4 sizes). I am so happy with how far I've come. I'm not to goal yet but I'm so close I can feel it. I am amazed of my accomplishments. The changes I see in myself not only physically but mentally are unbelievable. I am loving all of me finally. mfp-4i9tznlri9st.jpgdtgt4dirx8yr.jpg

en.vanillaforums.com/editor/xx/0qy10lwxzjrf.png

Great job keep it up!!
  • kcampbell1969
    kcampbell1969 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I also have a BodyMedia but now that I have the Apple Watch, I don't use it. If you want/need some new armbands let me know! They're just sitting in a drawer here...
  • subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, great work!
  • KatieBearLOL
    KatieBearLOL Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I used to have a BodyMedia until the straps broke. I got rid of it and I don't know where it is anymore. Has anybody found anything that is even remotely as accurate as the BodyMedia was?
  • Fififoos
    Fififoos Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Love your perseverance!
  • kufahlaatc123
    kufahlaatc123 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I haven't used my BodyMedia since February of this year. I started off using it as a tracking of calories burned but found it bothersome to wear. I was able to get a good idea of what I was burning though. I don't eat back workout calories so I am ok with an approximation.
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wonderful - you look great!
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great change!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great job. I've lost 30lbs so far and I can relate. Look better but feel so much better physically and mentally. Still have some to go too. Congratulations!!!
  • rwallsjr
    rwallsjr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking good!! Remember, There is no Finishline.
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl thanks for sharing pictures
  • mewilliams11
    mewilliams11 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • pinkvanillacupcakes
    Options
    I love it! Great job
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats!!
  • OsricTheKnight
    OsricTheKnight Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I used to have a BodyMedia until the straps broke. I got rid of it and I don't know where it is anymore. Has anybody found anything that is even remotely as accurate as the BodyMedia was?

I have not. I have an apple watch too and it is not even close.

Osric
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!