Goals for the weekend?

Options
My goals for this weekend are to not binge on one meal again and to try to go hiking (: really I want to try to get out of the mindset of "oh it's the weekend, I get to eat whatever I want"

Replies

• pauldm1
    pauldm1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a very reasonable goal. Fill up on complex carbs and lean protiens before/after your hike as hikes can stir your appetite. You dont want to throw yourself into extreme hunger which is kindling for a binge. Good luck!
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This weekend my goal is to get the maximum caloric burn, so that means getting in some extra classes at the gym. On Saturday, I am doing my water jogging class & spinning. On Sunday, I am doing my Body Pump class & my aquatic boot camp class. Yeah!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    enjoy a nice scotch and some wine and maybe a cigar or two.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    walking/hiking saturday depending on who i go with and 18 holes of golf, walking the course, on Sunday afternoon with my husband :)
  • onlyadrizzle
    onlyadrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Haha all seem like very achievable goals!!
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    my goal is to make a Great Lakes Brewing / Melting Pot beer dinner fit in my plan.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Catch up on sleep.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I didn't get many workouts done this week, so I'm doubling up this weekend. Saturday is gym and nachos. Sunday is pancakes and gym! I never go on the weekends so I'm trying to get excited about it!
  • onlyadrizzle
    onlyadrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great goals again