Insanity after P90X

Options
Hi y'all! I was wondering if anyone on here did the Insanity program after finishing P90X? Or would a P90X/Insanity hybrid be a better option?

Replies

• jimjj211
    jimjj211 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When I started using Insanity Asylum after P90X I found that Insanity was a lot more cardio than P90X. So if you are still wanting to build more strength and mass, I would go with the hybrid. If you are wanting more lean muscle, I would just do Insanity itself for the first 30 days.
  • johncowart
    johncowart Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Would you like me to post a p90x/Insanity hybrid for you to review?
    John
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I have a great hybrid sch if you decide to do that instead of just Insanity.

What are you goals? Insanity is pure cardio. I mean you do some strength training but very little. A
  • rcatherineperkins
    Options
    Would you like me to post a p90x/Insanity hybrid for you to review?
    John
    I'd love to see a hybrid! Thanks! :)
  • rcatherineperkins
    Options
    I have a great hybrid sch if you decide to do that instead of just Insanity.

What are you goals? Insanity is pure cardio. I mean you do some strength training but very little. A

My goal is to prepare for boot camp as much as I can in four months. I'd like to have stronger arms because push ups are my weak point. I must say P90X has improved them greatly. Since I have four months I was debating doing the Insanity program in full and then the remainder of the time as a hybrid program. I'm thinking all the cardio in Insanity would be a great help. :)