Recovering Bulimic

Options
for more than a year I've struggled with an ED and I realized that if I truly want to lose weight and become content with myself I needed to find a healthier way. I was constantly sick and nauseous. And honestly, I didn't lose any weight.

I just want a fresh start. I'm ready to embrace my body and start treating it better. I have struggles with binge eating but I hope to over come it very soon.

I'm here to support
Add me Ajeyah Kennedy

Replies

• stayfitgal
    stayfitgal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am nadja. Since lose weight i feel that i've been struggling to control my eating. I do think i have the symptoms of anorexia bulimia. And im actually trying my best to eat healthy foods but i still keep on counting calories. Sometimes i cant control my urge to eat which lead me to eating a lot which makes me feel guilty then i try to use laxatives or do purging sometimes. I really do felt ashamed and frustrated. I dont like doing it. Please do give some advise... do i need to consult a mental health professional?
  • poodlegoat
    poodlegoat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am trying to recover also. It is difficult since I am always hungry and bullimia Is an easy trap for thinking I can whatever I want. I am scared for my health and want to change. I already see my enamel fading and I don't want it to get worse.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi :]

I am really, really glad to see that you have a positive and healthy attitude now. Your body really is the most valulable, precious gift you will ever be given so it's important we care for it and treat it well - in return, it will keep us strong. Stick with MFP - We will all support you here. Congratulations again on a healthy you