Not losing any weight on P90

Options
I have been doing P90 for 33 days and haven't lost a pound. I am getting so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Are you tracking your calories? Staying within your goals? Accounting for the increase in water weight that comes with a new routine? Taking measurements or comparison photos? Comfortable setting your diary to public or giving us some more information to help?
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well you need to be in a caloric deficit...
  • strangesoul79
    strangesoul79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How is your eating and water drinking? Don't take it wrong but are you fully doing the program or just going through the motions? I have done P90 sculpt A and it was a good workout. I used Power 90 (P90's precursor) and lost close to 30 lbs in the 3 months on it. You have to make sure your eating is right to lose the weight. Feel free to add me
  • pauldm1
    pauldm1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Your caloric intake is too high. Lower it and eat at a deficit or no amount of exercise will ever matter. In fact if you had to do only one; eat at a deficit or exercise, eating at a deficit would be the choice to make. Thats how much more important diet is. Also monitor your sodium intake just as closely.