Totally new truck driver trying to loose the weight

Options
Before my career as a truck driver I was employed as guest services and night trainer at Planet Fitness.. To my dismay I've gained a decent amount of weight and am just trying to be happy and healthy again

Replies

• Marinemomm
    Marinemomm Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • davidblaney77
    davidblaney77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • truckinfarmer81
    Options
    How long have you been driving? I've been a big person all my life I got a whole lot big since I started driving in 04. This last year I have lost 88 lbs but I was out of the truck for eight months due to medical reasons. Since being back in the truck I find it real hard not to munch while driving I never realized how bored I am driving down the road. I've also learned that real healthy eating out on the road is so hard. One can only do so much in the truck when your by yourself. You either have to chose between sleep time or drive time. I find it hard to actually stop and walk around through out the day. This app makes me feel guilty and mad and sad from time to time. But I do like it.
  • DanielleMarie7984
    Options
    You've got this! Good luck!
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I was engaged to a truck driver and was always on the road with him. I've gained most of my weight then. I sometimes miss being on the road with him.
  • keyshas83
    keyshas83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can do it fitness pals!!!!!
  • davidblaney77
    davidblaney77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all .. Question I'm using the Fitbit charge hr and its recording steps while driving so I'm not getting accurate steps everyday .. I'm using another app drivebit to try and combat it bit it doesn't work every tin anyone know how to remedy this