Looking for a few new friends

Options
Hey there all,

I've been back on and active on mfp for about a month now. I'm looking for a few more of you who are awesomely motivating to help me stay on track. I don't want to get lost again (;

I cannot believe I waited this long to get in shape. What was I thinking? I am at the moment a work out junkie. I can't seem to get enough and as my weight falls off at a nice steady pace I know that my hardwork is paying off and that the weight will stay off.

54 lbs now gone.. working on another 65 (: This to me isn't just about weight loss its about getting healthy and maybe even one day fit. I'm on a journey (:

Replies

• deercclay
    deercclay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I lost 30lbs then i got pregnant and was put on bed rest so i gained 75lbs ( he was 11lbs 7 oz). I lost the majority of it in 2-3 months, the last 20lbs is harder to get off
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be friends. I totally get you on the exercise, I love it too! Feel free to add me.
  • kidrow21
    kidrow21 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Send a request no problem
  • diamondjillcook
    Options
    I'm new here , down 10.5 lbs , started Sept 13 , female NY state . 41 ,
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing loss :)
    You are doing so well. Keep your head up and your goal in sight and I promise you won't get lost again.
    Good luck.