Starting again

Options
I used this app before and I lost a good 30 pounds. I hit a plateau and ended up giving up. Gained all of that weight back and more. Now that I'm working overnight I have a huge sleep snacking problem during the day. And I'm so tired when I get off I don't have any motivation to do anything. But now... I'm heavier than I ever been. So I took the initiative to get the premium version to see what to eat more and less of. I'm personally sad I let it get this for but I'm hoping to find the motivation and drive to be healthy for good the time.

5'5"
Currently 265
Ultimate goal 150

Replies

• workin_onit
    workin_onit Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi claudier, I'm starting over again too! Similar stories...I'm at 245.5, going for 190. I haven't been under 200 in almost 15 years. Had a baby and that seemed to be the end of "onederland" for me.

Recently (last two years) gained 30 pounds after hitting a plateau on weight watchers.

I started tracking in earnest a week ago and have lost 3 pounds. Woot!

Good luck to you....
  • divareka
    divareka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    U can girl we gotta take it one day at a time
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do this! :)
    You look amazing anyway!
  • rpierce95
    rpierce95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. 3 lbs in a week. I'm starting this again today. Hopefully I can get 1.5-2. That's my goal. How did u do it?
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi! It looks like we have the same goals :) I'm 253lbs and hoping to lose about 100lbs too. I lost 42lbs last year but found out I was pregnant and gained all the weight back. Feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday ☺️
  • deenchel
    deenchel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends with you guys. Lost 40 exercising and eating right now hit a plateau and am back using the app. Didn't gain the weight back but maintained for about a year. Looking for motivation and accountability
  • lynnyloo72
    lynnyloo72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm back again lost 28lbs now gained it and more back ready for the ride again
    Please feel free to add me