Anyone doing weight watchers?

Options
How are you getting on with propoints? Any tips? Am thinking of going bk n doing it properly this time though! xxx

Replies

• sbeaudr2
    sbeaudr2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am doing both right now. WW and MFP. The points and calorie counts are very different and activity bonuses I only started this a week ago we will have to see.
  • scoleman148
    Options
    I did weight watchers but once the pro points plan came in i found it very difficult to get the hang of. I lost nearly 2 stone on the points plan but i just kept putting weight on with the pro points one. I think the pro points plan allows you to many points therefore you end up eating more and not losing any weight. But it works for some so it could work for you to. Im now trying out MFP to see if that helps more. :-)
  • jill5280
    jill5280 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started WW in January and had good success with the pro points plan. I decided to move over and do this for awhile after double charting for about a month. What I disliked about the WW plan was that everything is such a proprietary secret. (I understand that it is how they make money.) The reason I disliked it and moved to MFP is because I consider this to be a way of life and that I need to be able to do this in the real world with the simple tools like calories that are available everywhere. WW gave me a good foundational start and I consider MFP to be the next iteration of my change in lifestyles. (I just went under 200 lbs today and have lost 30 lbs between WW and MFP.)
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I started WW in January and had good success with the pro points plan. I decided to move over and do this for awhile after double charting for about a month. What I disliked about the WW plan was that everything is such a proprietary secret. (I understand that it is how they make money.) The reason I disliked it and moved to MFP is because I consider this to be a way of life and that I need to be able to do this in the real world with the simple tools like calories that are available everywhere. WW gave me a good foundational start and I consider MFP to be the next iteration of my change in lifestyles. (I just went under 200 lbs today and have lost 30 lbs between WW and MFP.)

Yes i was thinking the same tbh! 1 of the reasons i stopped was i couldnt get my head around it! May just tart the calorie counting again n exercise. ARGH! Why is it so hard! xxx
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    I eat Smart Ones.

Sorry, that's all I got. :\
  • jill5280
    jill5280 Posts: 117 Member
    Options

Yes i was thinking the same tbh! 1 of the reasons i stopped was i couldnt get my head around it! May just tart the calorie counting again n exercise. ARGH! Why is it so hard! xxx
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I did Weight Watchers years ago and they have changed it dramatically. Not sure I could go back to that again. I am just counting calories now and working out regularly and the weight is coming off.