Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for motivation partners in crime :-)

Feel free to add me, I am getting a bit bored.. lol.. I am still a couch potato and started my journey just trying to lower my calorie allowance a tiny bit so I learn how to eat in moderation. Just too tired to exercise at the moment. I have to get up at 5.30 am Mo-Fri and sometimes end up going straight to bed at 6pm..yikes..but I will eventually start exercising more regularly.. Just feel too jiggly at the moment and my boobs don't help.. lol. so if anyone can relate you are welcome to add me and everyone else too, of course!

Replies

• megan913508
    megan913508 Posts: 22 Member
    Go right ahead and add me. I am somewhat in the same boat. Trying to eat much better. Exercise when I can. I work 12 hour shifts, thankfully only 3 or 4 days a week though. I don't really get much exercise on days I work (other than the walking I do), so I try to be fairly active on my days off.
  • JessFryNJ
    JessFryNJ Posts: 23 Member
    Maybe you can try what you are doing with the calories with working out. Just little bit at a time.. A few crunches before you go to bed or a walk around the block when you get home. Every bit counts :)
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,868 Member
    I found an ap for my phone called "The 7 minute workout" designed for use when you travel or are in a hotel room and have little time. It has videos of how to do the various exercises. It might be a great place for you to start, even if you need to modify the exercises if they're too hard. Everyone can carve out 7 minutes. I do a 25 min workout after I brush my teeth and before I shower in the am, as I'm too busy or tied to do it after work. The 7 minute workout might be just what you need to get started.
  • jessroe
    jessroe Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Judy! I just sent you a friend request :) Have you always felt so tired or is this a new thing?

I have a cold at the moment so even getting out of bed seems too much at the moment... a pity because I was actually managing exercise for consecutive days there! Oh well - onwards and upwards!
  • judywoody
    judywoody Posts: 50 Member
    fiddletime wrote: »
    I found an ap for my phone called "The 7 minute workout" designed for use when you travel or are in a hotel room and have little time. It has videos of how to do the various exercises. It might be a great place for you to start, even if you need to modify the exercises if they're too hard. Everyone can carve out 7 minutes. I do a 25 min workout after I brush my teeth and before I shower in the am, as I'm too busy or tied to do it after work. The 7 minute workout might be just what you need to get started.

to be honest I once had a similar app and never did it for some reason, I should really give it a go. I guess it's high intensity?
    jessroe wrote: »
    Hi Judy! I just sent you a friend request :) Have you always felt so tired or is this a new thing?

I have a cold at the moment so even getting out of bed seems too much at the moment... a pity because I was actually managing exercise for consecutive days there! Oh well - onwards and upwards!

well especially since I started working so early because my hubby is a night owl I don't always get to bed as early as I want to. I also find it harder towards winter and in the past I used to sleep easily up to 10hrs.I tend to get tired very early in the evening. I feel more tired since I've gained weight.. i was always a bit lethargic, like my legs feel really heavy. And my boobs are quite big so that combination often keepse from doing or enjoying exercise. I have also suffered quite badly from depression and anxiety due to stress which probably topped it all off. No wonder I feel so tired..lol...

I am signed up with a gym right now which is right across my street, so no excuse.. actually..:-(

mind you when I was 65 lb lighter I used to cycle 8 miles to work and back for a period of time. I wasn't super sporty but I have lost 65 lb in the past before I put it all back on (when I started working from home)... annoying..
  • judywoody
    judywoody Posts: 50 Member
    thanks for adding me :-)