Help and advice

Options
Hi....having tried WW and SW and being told I am doing it perfectly the weight hardly moves....being unable to walk more than a few steps following a car accident and trying to avoid a hip operation I am desperate to lose 2 or 3 stone which Doc says will relieve pain....both the plans say I don't eat enough but when having more I feel stuffed and the weight lost the previous week returns!....do you think MFP is the way to go. Eating what I like rather than loads of stuff they say....I already eat very healthy..no frying..cook from fresh....advice please....regards

Replies

• CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    MFP can be tailored more to your needs, and doesn't need you to exercise for weight loss. Put your stats into here, and eat to the calories that MFP suggests. Edited to add: Weigh all your food using a digital scale, and check the database on here against the information on the packet - some of the info on here is wrong, unfortunately.

You can eat any types of food with MFP, it's all about the calories.

Best of luck.
  • sparkle1944
    sparkle1944 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Many thanks...
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    MFP can be tailored more to your needs, and doesn't need you to exercise for weight loss. Put your stats into here, and eat to the calories that MFP suggests. Edited to add: Weigh all your food using a digital scale, and check the database on here against the information on the packet - some of the info on here is wrong, unfortunately.

You can eat any types of food with MFP, it's all about the calories.

Best of luck.

All of this! :)
    You can do this! MFP will support you!