video workout programs

Options
I'm thinking of doing a video workout program. I'm looking at T25 focus, Jillian Michael's Body revolution or 21 day fix. I'd love to hear any feedback from anyone who has done a couple of these (or all three) and can give me some comparisons. Thanks.

Replies

• Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com is online and free! Fantastic workout programs!
  • suelaw
    suelaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I checked this out and it looks great!
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I do Leslie Sansone or Jessica Smith videos for lower impact exercise.
  • taralea911
    taralea911 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have T 25 and 21 day fix....I like them both but prefer 21 day fix because there isn't as much jumping around (I'm not a fan of plyometics) I love Piyo and anything Chalene Johnson teaches!
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Everything is good.

Insanity and other ones are more challenging and youd have to have previous intermediate to advanced exercise experience, or modify them :).

A great start is something like Cathe dvds, Jillian Michael 30 day shred, Power 90.

I did Focus T25 and it was amazing. The level of intensity changes from all 3 sets, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. Its progressive and you'd like that one. So thats a good one to consider.

Some free ones are on Youtube: Like someone mentioned above Fitness Blender, you can specify what goal you are targeting that day and for how long. Other free workouts are some Les Mills Class Instructors posting their certifications online, like CX Worx, Body Combat, Grit Plyo, Grit Strength, Body Attack. Also another guy I like Millionaire Hoy, great series of kickboxing workouts there, challenging but amazing burns!. Some of the harder ones like those from the older Bodyrock Live Videos, short but intense!

There is so much! Happy Fitness mate :)
  • azelizabeth
    azelizabeth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love P90 (not to be confused with P90X). I think they are efficient workouts, there is always someone modifying it, and I love that there is a timer showing how much is left of the entire workout and how much is left of the particular workout. Plus it tells you what to do each day.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Shaun T's hip hop abs ....30 day shred ...leslie sansone walking dvd's
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    For free, I have to agree with a previous post and suggest Fitness Blender.
    If you want to pay for something, I would throw my money at, as also suggested previously, Focus T25, P90 (not P90X), Insanity MAX (not to be confused with Insanity).

These are the top 3 in my rotation.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Video clips & reviews for hundreds of workout DVDs

here: http://www.collagevideo.com/

and here: http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/default.asp

I like Kelly Coffey Meyer DVDs.....the 30 Minutes to Fitness series has 2 - 30 minutes workouts + lots of premixes to keep it fresh.