In my 170's!!!!!

Options
Terri_74
Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
Just thought I needed to share as I would really like to shout from the rooftops...I've made it in my 170's!!! My highest weight has been 210 lbs and for 10 years I have tried to lose this weight and finally it seems I'm on the right path! The same pounds have been coming off and going back on again and I have never actually made it to my 170's....So for one of the first times in my weight loss journey I feel proud of myself...
Thanks all to my new found friends on MFP, I couldnt have done it without you!!! Heres to the 160's!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lisapickering
    Options
    Awesome!! Such a good feeling... just keep doing what you're doing!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! I know that feeling of hitting our mini goals! Keep it up. WTG
  • TLR911
    TLR911 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Congrats and keep it up!
  • Terri_74
    Options
    Thanks all!!:flowerforyou:
  • meinco
    meinco Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • corncookie
    corncookie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! I am almost to onerland, I have not been there since 1969. I have 3 lbs to go. Wish me luck!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Terri_74
    Options
    Good luck!!! Hope you get there very soon :flowerforyou:
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    wow! when I started this I was 215. I am currently 177. I could not have imagined being this way. I am half way to my goal or what I think it my goal.. I might keep going but I 100% understand how excited and happy you are. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!