Options
2»

Replies

• umayster
    umayster Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    smhglz wrote: »
    @ceoverturf
    since I wanted to lose 1kg per week the weekly goal di 1200 cals.
    It worth mentioning that at the first two weeks I lost almost 2kg based on the plan but then I started gaining weight for a week and all that 2kg is back again :/ fortunately I am looking again.
    normally in the mornings I am not really hungry but as I go towards evening my crazy hunger starts.
    I may need to start again having salad and chicken or tuna again.
    I am crazy about ricerice and I cannot help eating it so I don't cook. I can stop buying or cooking thangs that make me fat but I cannot stop eating so whenever I feel hungry I will eat whatever crazy thing I find as bread, chocolate, fruits, milk, coffee but then since I am still hungry I start cooking and I eat again :/
    sounds strange I know

It doesn't sound crazy, it sound familiar!

Try majority fat & protein foods and minimize carbohydrates for a couple weeks and see if that gets you off the hunger train.

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you're doing' so can't say what more you should do.

My standard advice is to eat more healthy foods, especially fruits and veggies because they're generally really low-cal and will keep you nice and full. :)
  • saladgirl01
    saladgirl01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I am the same. Please let me know if anyone knows. A friend told me it could be thyroids. Mine are good so that was not it. Still looking. If I find out I will let you know
  • smhglz
    smhglz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    @saladgirl01
    I listen to the advices I received. first I tried to eat things which are rich in finer. Then I always have a bottle of water around so I drink instead of eating
    Then, whenever I feel I need to have something different I make nescafe, tea or coffe. Sometimes chewing gum.
    However, the most useful suggestion was eating enough at lunch so I remain fu for longer time with heavy stomach. Salad, egetables and fruits like banana are recommended
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update! Glad the tips are working for you.