Day #6 and I'm hooked!

Options
_Johanna_
_Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
Hi - Johanna here.

I am 34 years old, but to those who know me personally, I'm still 29 years old :) I have a beautiful, smart 4 year old daughter and my husband and I are working on adding a little brother and sister.

I've decided that I can't put losing weight on hold any longer. It is time. I want to feel healthy and look healthy. When the time comes and I am pregnant, I want to eat healthy!

My starting weight was 200 pounds. this is 20 pounds more than I weighed before my daughter entered my life! I would love to weigh 160 pounds or less as my goal. I won't put a time on this, because of the hope of pregnancy soon. :)

I need help and support through this process. I can't put off losing weight any longer. I need to do this for myself! I told myself years ago that I did not want to be embarrassed to be in a bathing suit to the point where I miss out playing with my daughter on the beach and yet, here I am! It's time to end this now. for good!

Replies

• EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    hello johana.... good for you that you have start on a healthy journey....there are many reasons for losing weight, health, family, the mirror, but the most important one i believe is doing this for yourself...as you go down this road you will be teaching your family a healthy lifestlye and you can have the energy to run after them not be sitting by the sidelines.....good luck
    pam
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • _Johanna_
    _Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)